How to get Local Orlando Media Citations for SEO
Some of the most important things for SEO is back links as I'm sure most of you know. The best back links are from local news organizations. Why? Their website updates often and is usually with top news. Google gives them a high page rank, so getting a link from them is huge. That is why usually if you google someone and they have been in a news outlet they come up high. So, a media citation would be a back link from a newspaper, media outlet (such as us - yes google recognized IDrive Media Group as a media organization), blogger. Getting a back link from them would be key to help boost your rankings. Other ways you could get media citations would be:
- Easiest way to get them is buy them - we can help you buy them from Huffington Post, MSNBC, Fox etc. usually a couple hundred bucks per post
- Post on your newspapers local job boards
- You could donate or sponsor local events that get covered by your local press.
- You could send out Press Release and include full citations when you send out press releases to your local newspaper.
- You could offer to be a guest contributor for local news outlets.
- Lastly, you could attract media coverage with scholarships, giveaways, contests, charity drives, and more
These are just some of the great ways to get media citations and boost your SEO. Contact IDrive media group if you are looking for SEO has even links from us help boost your website.